This course will begin your Zentangle journey by teaching you the Zentangle method and guiding you through several structured patterns (called "tangles") in a series of short videos.
The videos are designed to guide you from the very first line to the very last line, taking one pen stroke at a time, one pattern ("tangle") at a time, one paper tile at a time.
Before you know it, you will have created a small abstract piece of art - just by drawing one pen stroke at a time. It's really that simple!
This Introductory class is free, and it will be available for at least a year once you sign up. It's a great opportunity to check Zentangle out - risk free! If you like the course, there will be additional courses you can enroll in to continue your journey.
I hope you'll join me and see what is possible when you slow down and focus on the one pen stroke you are making.
See you soon!
- Welcome, and What Supplies Am I Using? (2:47)
- What Is Zentangle? (5:01)
- Rick Roberts & Maria Thomas, Zentangle Founders: Their Story In Their Own Words
- Let's Get Started On A Tile! (2:19)
- The First Tangles: Flux And Tipple (3:04)
- Add Flux To The Corner (5:11)
- To Erase Or Not To Erase (1:52)
- Shading (5:40)
- Adding Drama To The Tile (1:12)
- Your Chop, and You're Done! (5:05)