I'm really excited to launch this course! When I was a beginning tangler, I'd see all these amazing tiles, and not realize that with a few simple techniques (like those in this course!), I could dress my tiles up and make them shine.
This is what I call a "living course" because I will be adding techniques to it from time to time. So signup and stay tuned!
- Begin With A New String & Shading (2:52)
- Heaving Shading (1:18)
- Tangle Printemps in Pen & Pencil (7:47)
- Obscuring Your Pencil Printemps (1:34)
- Lift Off & Shade Ink Printemps (2:50)
- Shade Your Pencil Printemps (1:55)
- Weighting Printemps (3:59)
- Adding A Sparkle (2:23)
- Fill In Little Spaces (3:19)
- Highlight With White Chalk & White GellyRoll (2:09)
- Final Touches (4:46)
Hi, I’m Debbie Butterfield, and I'm a Northern California Artist and Certified Zentangle Teacher.
I hope you'll join me to learn Tangling! It's easy, it's fun, and it's relaxing - with emphasis on relaxation and fun. In the process, you'll create small abstract works of art and discover the joy of creating art one pen stroke at a time!
Learn about the basic tools for shading and how to create striking depth in your work
Learn to make things look transparant
Use a variety of auras to jazz up a new tangle