In this course, we will work with round Zentangle Zendalas, and tangle in the Round. We'll learn new ways of approaching a tangling project, and add 14 new tangles to our tangle library.
Join me in tangling in the Round!
- Start With A New Tangle: Antidots (5:02)
- Add a New Tangle: Icanthis, the First Steps (2:39)
- Icanthis: the Second Steps (1:41)
- Icanthis: the Third Step (1:13)
- Icanthis: the Fourth Step (2:19)
- Another New Tangle: Gourdgeous (7:15)
- Gourdgeous: Creating a highlight (3:19)
- Gourdgeous: A correction to the next video (1:14)
- Gourdgeous: transitioning the highlight (2:50)
- Recap of Gourdgeous (0:32)
- Gnarly Gourdgeous - getting creative! (1:37)
- Another New Tangle: CO2 (1:04)
- Refining with More Antidots (2:50)
- Refining with More Icanthis: step 1 (3:08)
- Finishing Icanthis refinements (3:04)
- Adding CO2 (1:31)
- Shading Icanthis (5:48)
- Shading Antidots and adding drama! (5:58)
- New Tangle: Fengle - Let's practice! (2:54)
- Fengle on the Zendala - The S's Have it! (3:38)
- Fengle - The Auras Have it! (2:01)
- Fengle, Flux and New Tangle Rain (8:19)
- Let's Appreciate the Uniqueness of Each Space, and Shade Fengle (3:23)
- To Pop the Channel or To Not Pop The Channel? (0:31)
- Add your Chop! (0:27)
Hi, I’m Debbie Butterfield, and I'm a Northern California Artist and Certified Zentangle Teacher.
I hope you'll join me to learn Zentangle! It's easy, it's fun, and it's relaxing - with emphasis on relaxation and fun. In the process, you'll create small abstract works of art and discover the joy of creating art one pen stroke at a time!
Tangle in the Round to Complete Zendalas
Sometimes all it takes is a couple of tangles to create something truly remarkable.
Here we have a mix of new tangles and tangles from the earlier classes .
Just one pen stroke at a time....